Millers in Shanghai

Millers in Shanghai

Saturday, September 26, 2009

2009 - Summer Trip to the US

This is Grant. After school got out, we left Germany, and flew to the US for the summer. We stayed at our Grandma & Grandpa Thomas' house, as usual. Here are some pictures of the things we did this summer.



We went to our Great Grandma Miller's house right after the funeral, to see the Fullmers and Grandma & Grandpa Miller.


On the 4th of July, we went and saw the hot air balloon launch in Provo with Bret's family.

Mallory and Natalie.
Dancing and throwing frisbees at the hot air balloon launch.

Ian and Nash hiking Timpanogos, preparing for the 50 mile hike.

Look at those fancy boots on Aunt Heather.
My grandparents cleaned out the basement, and look what we found! Don't I look warm? It was hot in there. We wrapped it up and gave it to Uncle Jeff for his birthday.


Luke found Uncle Bret's jean suit and Grandma's old wig.

Luke and I went to BYU soccer camp. We went 4 days, from 8 AM - 12 PM. It was a lot of fun. There's me with the ball.

Here's a good action shot of Luke. Unfortunately, it was a goal.

There's me, trapping the ball.



Mallory had a fun time with her cousin, Lucy. I don't think Lucy liked her popsicle.


My grandparents also found these old chairs in the basement. I went with Grandpa to take them to the dump.



Emily, Lucy, and Mallory in the bubble bath.

We went to visit our friends, the Larsen family. Luke and James are great friends.


Here's the whole Thomas family at the Dinosaur Museum. We thought we were going to go to Thanksgiving Point, but it was closed.

Grandma seemed to be having a lot of fun building the dam.

We saw our friends, the Hollidays. Olivia made me wear a horse head costume.

We went to Idaho for the Thomas Family Camping Trip. The cabin by the lake where we stayed had some boats. Here's me and my crew on the paddleboat.
And me and Isaac in the canoe, about to hit a log.
My Mom made us take pictures by the lake. We were all freaking out because of all the mosquitoes.





Here are my cousins, Isaac, Ian, Gabe, and Gavin. Me and Nash were trying to get in their picture on the paddleboat.
We went to Yellowstone. Here's Mallory, by a geyser.

This is Mom and some of her friends.

This Nash, Uncle Jeff, and Ian on their 50 mile hike in the Uintah mountains in Wyoming.
Nash and the other scouts on the 50 mile hike, fishing at a lake. Isn't Nash manly?