Millers in Shanghai

Millers in Shanghai

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Luke: 23 October 2005

This is Luke. I love school. In two weeks I get to go all day. I can’t wait. I started my swimming class last Monday. We are learning to write. I got to bring home Tim and Sam (stuffed Dalmatians) and they have been doing things with me all weekend. I get to write about it in the class book. My best friend is Abbi. He is from Indonesia. I like to help Mallory walk and play. She has two teeth now. My Mom has an itchy rash on her arm. I gave a talk in sacrament meeting today for the primary program. I’m going to go trick-or-treating on Thursday. I had character dress up day this week. I dressed as a cowboy from the book about Bubba. I like that book. We had a book fair at school and I picked out five books. That’s all.