Millers in Shanghai

Millers in Shanghai

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Grant - July 17th

Dear family & friends,

It has been really nice living here. The house is great. My room is really tall. It has windows about 25 feet tall. It has also has a balcony. The pool is FUN!! It has a waterfall.

I went to Singapore for fun. I went to a fun aqaurium that had really cool animals. I saw sea turtles, sharks, starfish, jellyfish, and big, ginormous fish. I also saw some really wierd animals.




Yesterday I went horseback riding in the forest. The horse went over a log. The horse was going too slow, so the guide to me to kick the horse. When I kicked the horse it went faster, and I went ahead of Nash, then I was in the front. After the ride I fed my horse carrots.



My favorite restaurant here is a place called The Tamani Kafe. It has a delicious drink there called "Orange Freeze." I love it.

From,

Grant